From providing a multi-channel logistic platform to Warehousing and Distribution, the service ensures that you run your sales and manage your inventory in the most efficient way.
- Improves supply chain efficiency
- Minimizes costs by shared-use
- Integrates seamlessly with your IT systems
- Meets customer demand for same day dispatch
- Lead Times and Quick Turnaround Time
Fastrack Courier Services specializes in the secure transportation and handling of valuable goods throughout the logistics value chain, from raw materials and components to finished products within the mining, bank note, precious metals, jewelry, security, art and pharmaceutical industries.
Fastrack Courier Services provides such value added services as Customs Clearance and Brokerage, Inventory Management, Trade Show Services, Cash Processing, Walk-in Service Centers, Free Trade Zones and Bonded Warehouses.
With decades of industry experience and world leading expertise, Fastrack Courier Services looks beyond standard solutions to consult, design and deliver faster, safer and more streamlined solutions to suit customers’ specific business needs.
Fastrack Courier Services Surface Logx
- Vehicles to suit varying Volumes and Pay Loads
- Vehicles available Dedicated Pay Loads
- All Vehicles are adequately staffed with proper training
General Guideline for Duty/Tax Information by Local Customs.
- All duties goods imported are subjected to customs duty and tax in accordance with the Singapore/Malaysia Trade Classification and Customs Duties Order. Subjected to Import duty, Export Duty & Sales Tax.
- All dutiable goods will be calculated based on C.I.F (Cost, Insurance, Freight).
- Commercial Invoice is needed for non-documents with full description item and value.
- Document: any business documents weight below 5 kg can declare as documents.
- Printer materials or brochures will depend on what type of brochures and printed Materials - normally no duty only OGA approval.
- Clearance Process: by EDI manifest (manual submission).
- Bulk Clearance: Formal entry (manual and custom system).
- Clearance Certificate must be presented by FOREIGNERS exporting LARGE cargos for the first time, purposely for commercial or profitable use. Strictly Inducted in Singapore/Malaysian Exportation ACT in Constitution.